NEW CONSTRUCTION AND STRUCTURE ERECTION
Structural shotcrete implies manufacturing of products and structures directly at a construction site by shotcreting (maximum filler size up to 12 mm) on a stable surface (one-sided timbering, soil, prepared concrete or masonry construction) with subsequent finishing. Concrete application and compaction is accounted for pneumatic power. Obtained concrete possesses a closed pore structure and, as a result, increased waterproofing, frost resistance and longevity. Shotcrete is a good alternative to vibrated concrete when fabricating structure walls, constructions in hard-to-reach spots, curved surfaces, thin-walled shells, relieving and pressure walls with surface decoration.
There are examples of executed works in the section IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS and on the websites of foreign companies: www.shotcreteinc.com, www.therixgroup.com.au, www.fishershotcrete.com, www.torrentshotcrete.com
Structure fabrication advantages using shotcreting:
- timbering construction savings up to 100 %;
- irregularly shaped structure fabrication;
- significant reduction or total rejection of load lifting equipment;
- visual control of concrete placing and compaction, particularly when fabricating reinforced concrete structures;
- time, material and labour resources savings up to 70%, thus ensuring high economical efficiency.
Area of application examples: