Off-form concreting - is a manufacturing method for reinforced concrete walling and bearing structures of buildings and constructions using shotcreting along one-sided timbering.
- No complex timbering required.
- Construction time considerably reduced
- The quality of concrete laying is controlled and, as a result, there are no hidden defects characteristic of timbering (pinholes, non-compacted concrete, bugholes, unsatisfactory hydraulic dowel coating, etc.)
- Concrete laying on vertical structures up to 500 mm thick and ceiling structures up to 120 mm thick.
- Irregularly shaped structure and construction fabrication.